The SuperLite 4 wheel Explorer golf cart weights less than 14 lbs and can be folded in 2 simple steps to compact size for easy storage in car trunks before or after your round of golf. The 10.5″ rear and 9.5″ front wheels make it rolling easily in the high grass. Golfers can push the cart effortlessly on all terrain with the stable 4 wheel design, multiple handle positions, and smooth-rolling ball-bearing wheels.
The CaddyTek Explore is equipped with features that most golfers want, including umbrella holder, scorecard holder with storage compartment, beverage holder and the mesh net basket on the handle. Version 8 also comes with the patented miscellaneous basket with a built-in cooler. The new clamp type golf bag holder secures any size/type golf bag easily and conveniently. Rain or shine, cart your clubs around the green in style and enjoy the game!
- Patented simple 2 latched mechanism folds the cart to compact size (175” x 13.4”x 24”) in 2 simple steps.
- Strong aluminum frame, weighs less than 15 lbs
- New clamp type bag holder secure any size and type of golf bags easily and conveniently
- Large 9.5” x 2.5” Rear and 8.5” x2.3” Front EVA maintenance-free wheels provide perfect balance and traction on all types of terrain
- 25.5″ wide body design for effortless pushing
- The distance between the two front wheels can be adjusted from 11.5 to 12.5 inches to fit any size of golf bag and add the stability
- Patented miscellaneous basket with build-in cooler
- Front wheel alignment system built in
- Foot brake included
- Umbrella holder included
- Scorecard holder integrated with storage compartment, cell phone/GPS, beverage holder, and mesh net
Free Standard Ground Shipping is automatically applied to all orders over $150 for delivery within the 48 contiguous states.
We typically ship UPS Ground service on all orders under $150, unless buyer chooses expedited shipping. Transit time is 2-7 business days. Shipping costs vary depending on buyer’s location.
Additional Expedited Shipping Methods To Any Destination In The US Served By UPS
- UPS 3-Day Select - Transit time is 3 business days. Shipping costs vary depending on buyer’s location.
- UPS 2nd Day Air – 2 business days transit time. Shipping costs vary depending on buyer’s location. The day following the ship day is the first day. For example, an item that ships on Tuesday will arrive on Tuesday (not including weekends).
- UPS Next Day Air – 1 business day transit time. Shipping costs vary depending on buyer’s location. The item will be delivered the next business day as long as the order is placed before 12:00 PM MST.
Alaska & Hawaii Shipping Options
Standard Ground shipping rates start at $7.99 and will not exceed $20.99. Expedited shipping options available for an additional charge.
At this point we do not ship internationally. However, please contact email@example.com for special orders.
Missing or Damage Merchandise
We make sure to inspect and review all products prior to shipment. If a product is received damaged or missing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise.
*Transit time doesn’t include normal manufacturer lead times