TaylorMade Men's 2017 M2 DriverOverview * Maybe the biggest surprise of the 2016 golf season was the sheer dominance of TaylorMadeaTMs M2 driver. When it was first released, many viewed the M2 as nothing more than the M1aTMs little brother. But as the year progressed it became the most popular driver in golf among touring pros and amateurs alike. * That left TaylorMade with a significant challenge in making the new M2 driver even better, but itaTMs a challenge that has been accomplished, albeit in multiple ways. * With the M2 driver comes the introduction of Geocoustic Technology, as TaylorMade combined innovative shaping to increase the overall MOI with improved acoustic engineering that creates better sound and feel at impact. * By using more carbon in the design, 25 grams of weight was freed up to create a larger overall footprint for more forgiveness and a CG placement thataTMs even lower and deeper than it was in the original M2, which creates high launch, low spin, and enhanced stability at impact. * The Speed Pocket on the new M2 has also been redesigned and is now three times more flexible than its predecessor, which is creating faster ball speeds. * The new M2 features a 460cc clubhead and a lightweight aluminum loft sleeve that allows players to adjust loft by +/- 2 degrees to achieve their preferred ball flight. * Includes headcover Speed PocketRedesigned for the new M2, the Speed Pocket is now three times more flexible than it was in the original M2, which creates faster ball speeds across the face.Carbon Composite ConstructionThe use of more carbon in the clubhead created discretionary weight that was used to create a lower, deeper CG placement.Geocoustic TechnologyOptimal sound and feel are created by combining unique geometric shaping and improved acoustic management in the overall design.Lightweight, Aluminum Loft SleeveAllows players to adjust loft (+/-2 degrees) and lie angle to create their ideal trajectory and ball flight.TaylorMade M2 Driver
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- All-new multi-material construction saves weight & repositions CG low and back; 6-layer carbon crown with 911 skeletal Titanium body frees up weight and heavy back weight
- Geocoustic technology is advanced sole shaping with recessed toe panel that enables club face expansion for added forgiveness and externalized sound ribs
- Deeper, more active speed pocket with 3x more active than original M2 to increase flexion and forgiveness across the clubface and generates high launch/low spin shots to achieve massive distance
- Ff2ff precision process with crown-to-body craftsmanship of the highest quality and manufacturing repeatability for consistent look and performance
Free Standard Ground Shipping is automatically applied to all orders over $150 for delivery within the 48 contiguous states.
We ship UPS Ground service on all orders under $150, unless buyer chooses expedited shipping. Transit time is 2-7 business days. Shipping costs vary depending on buyer’s location.
Additional Expedited Shipping Methods To Any Destination In The US Served By UPS
- UPS 3-Day Select - Transit time is 3 business days. Shipping costs vary depending on buyer’s location.
- UPS 2nd Day Air – 2 business days transit time. Shipping costs vary depending on buyer’s location. The day following the ship day is the first day. For example, an item that ships on Tuesday will arrive on Tuesday (not including weekends).
- UPS Next Day Air – 1 business day transit time. Shipping costs vary depending on buyer’s location. The item will be delivered the next business day as long as the order is placed before 12:00 PM MST.
Alaska & Hawaii Shipping Options
Standard Ground shipping rates start at $7.99 and will not exceed $20.99. Expedited shipping options available for an additional charge.
At this point we do not ship internationally. However, please contact email@example.com for special orders.
Missing or Damage Merchandise
We make sure to inspect and review all products prior to shipment. If a product is received damaged or missing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise.
*Transit time doesn’t include normal manufacturer lead times